FRIENDS



                What I see friends As
                        F-R-I-E-N-D-S :

F-R-I-E-N-D-S is an acronym  that I developed to capture  the process  of choosing,initiating,and sustaining godly relationships. The basic principle of taking  control  of our destiny, dictating the  pace of the relationship  and enforcing compliance  to our goals, valves and convictions.

F - Find and locate people  who are heading in your  direction :
The place we hangout  often give an indication  of the kind of people  that will hang around  us. Generally we go to the  places of interest, excitement  and fascination. I call places  we visit regularly, our lifestyle  location because  they  are our  interest  and passions. 
Take a look  at your  typical  week. Where do you  think you  will be next Thursday  evening - a cinema, a club or a church?
Do you engage in any games  or sports for recreational  purpose? 

R -Reach out to your valve type  and learn how  to smile 
 Your valve type are people  of mutual valves. You  should  be willing to make sure  things.

E- Examine your past relationship 
As we socialize  and interact with people, friends will come and go but we must  be willing to examine  all that took place between us. 
How to  examine  past relationships : 
  1. What was the purpose of the relationship? Did  I stand to it? 
  2. What things do my friends Complain most about  me? Could  some  of them be right? 
  3. Did l make a wrong  assumption at the beginning? Have I  learnt  from  this? 
  4. Are there character  flaws in me that drove them away?

N-none is perfect 
There are  no prefect friends. Be flexible, it's about being open and feel free to someone else's  ideas and not always having things  your own way. You can negotiate and come to compromise  that don't  violate your principles.

D-Determine your territory at all times 
I encourage you to  make friends.Respect your leaders, mentors, pastors,teachers,etc friendship should  never compromise principles.No friend should  become too special to make you lose your place in destiny.

S- say stop when it is needful 
If a friend  is gradually leading  you into strange  waters, do you know when to call it quits? If relationship draw me  out of my purpose and purity scripture command us to cut off this right  hand.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Such is life

10 tricks in the kitchen

classification of friendship

Expressions from the school of thought

Nigerian in hard times